Madd Loans: First Home Buyers Workshop
20 August 2019
6:45 PM - 8:45 PMMadd Loans, 6 The Corso, Seven Hills, QLD 4170
The Madd Loans “First Home Buyers” workshop was created to help educate first time buyers on everything there is to buy your first place.
We will discuss the following topics at the workshop:
– What is the minimum deposit required?
– Credit ratings – what are they and what do they do?
– The difference between Fixed and Variable loans
– Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI)
– Guarantor Loans
– Who else we need when buying and why? EG. Conveyancers, Building/Pest Inspectors, Real Estate Agents
– Current Government grants available being a first-time buyer
– Benefits to you for using Madd Loans versus going directly to the banks
This workshop is not only informative but we believe this is step one in the process of buying your first property. From here you can choose to get a pre-approval or just know the next steps to becoming a home owner.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you buy your first property.