You want to buy your first property, but where do you start? Hello Home Property are putting on beers and pizza at your local, and answering all your questions.
About this Event
Hello Home Property are taking over the mezzanine at Sea Legs Brewery in Kangaroo Point, shouting good food and good beverages, and answering all your questions on what it takes to buy your first home. You may be closer than you think.
There is no cost and no obligation, just useful information to help you make the best decision possible in buying your first home. All we ask is that you’re genuinely interested in getting into the market.
Hello Home Property will answer all your finance questions:
- How much deposit is required & how much can I borrow?
- Does it need to be genuine savings and are there any other ways?
- How does a parental guarantee work and what is in involved?
- How am I able to access the government’s $15k First Home Owners Grant, and what are the conditions?
- How can I find out my credit score and how does it impact my loan application?
- I’m a business owner / contractor, casual employee, part-time, or on maternity/paternity leave, is it still possible to get a loan?
- Which banks have the best loan products at the moment?
And all your property questions:
- What is involved in building a new home, how long, how expensive, how stressful?
- Should I buy an existing property or something new / off -the-plan? What are the risks?
- How do I avoid buying an apartment that will end up burning down?
- What are the best value buys in the market at the moment?
Come along and enjoy some of the city’s best brews, vino and food from Sea Legs Brewing, as well as info on how to get into your first home sooner.
Learn more and RSVP here.