You want to buy your first property, but where do you start? Hello Home Property putting on beers and pizza at your local,and answering all your questions
About this Event
Hello Home Property are taking over the 10 Toes Brewery, and shouting good food and good beverages, and answering all your questions on what it takes to buy your first home.
There is no cost and no obligation, just useful information to help you make the best decision possible in buying your first home. All they ask is that you’re genuinely interested in getting into the market.
We will answer all your finance questions:
- How much deposit is required & how much can I borrow?
- Does it need to be genuine savings and are there any other ways?
- How does a parental guarantee work and what is in involved?
- How am I able to access the government’s $15k First Home Owners Grant, and what are the conditions?
- How can I find out my credit score and how does it impact my loan application?
- I’m a business owner/contractor, casual employee, part-time, or on maternity/paternity leave, is it still possible to get a loan?
- Which banks have the best loan products at the moment?
And all your property questions:
- What is involved in building a new home, how long, how expensive, how stressful?
- Should I buy an existing property or something new / off -the-plan? What are the risks?
- How do I avoid buying an apartment that will end up burning down?
- What are the best value buys in the market at the moment?
All while enjoying some of the Sunny Coast’s best brews from 10 Toes Brewery, an aperol Spritz in you’re not into beer, and hand-tossed pizza from That Pizza Guy.
To learn more and RSVP, please use the link here.