The Sunshine Coast Property Market Update 2020
24 November 2020
6:00 PM - 8:00 PMEvent Cinemas Kawana, 119 Point Cartwright Drive, Buddina, QLD 4575
Discover why it’s the perfect place and perfect time to invest in property on the Sunshine Coast … and why the property market is so hot right now!
Join our live AND online event. Book your physical seat or zoom link today! Click here to get the online tickets.
What’s occurring on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast is so significant and so dramatic that it’s changing the region forever. A perfect combination of events that are unprecedented for any city in Australia’s history, plus the impact of COVID-19 has only fast-tracked the growth of this region in population and prices.
You’ve probably noticed that the Sunshine Coast property market is in a flurry right now … homes are selling fast, some within 24 hours off-market, rentals are seeing dozens of applicants offering over and above asking rent, there’s a shortage of land because of such high demand, new investors are entering the market and the conditions are perfect for first home buyers.
This situation came as no shock to our panel of property experts (in fact it was predicted and published in an article in 2013), and we know this is just the beginning.
Join our MCs Mark & Caroline from 92.7 MixFM and hear from leading property experts:
– Lorna Willis, Property Developer and Strategist at WOW Group, WOW Property Women
Find out why they’re saying people need to act NOW to buy and invest in this region. Get the answers and the insight on what’s happening now, what’s coming, and why NOT everyone will be a winner!
Have a burning question for the panelists? Submit your question in the Facebook event and we’ll put it forward to the team to be answered on the night.
Prefer to join us online instead of in-person? Book your online ticket here: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/online-sunshine-coast-property-market-update-tickets-128562490871
* If restrictions change, ticket purchasers will receive a refund.
* Please do not attend the event if you have COVID-19 symptoms. We advise you stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath. Your ticket will be transferable to another person.
* Please be responsible and maintain social distancing with others.
* If you start to feel unwell during the event, please let a staff member know.